I don’t normally post press releases, but when this one came into my email, it made me think about beaches, that hottie Kenny Chesney, and how the USVI Tourism gave a honeymoon to that couple who was robbed during their wedding.
I love sharing fantastic travel deals with my readers. If you like reading about deals, be sure to sign up for my newsletter that includes travel stories and special deals just for subscribers. Who’s ready to visit the USVI? I know I’d love to check out this destination! Here are all the details so that you can read the fine print before booking your trip:
Starting today, the U.S. Virgin Islands will take bookings for its Cent-sational Promotion – featuring $.25 cent room nights at participating hotels.
The new travel promotion will celebrate the launch of the U.S. Virgin Islands’ first-ever United States quarter. In honor of this event, the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism is offering unprecedented savings to travelers for 25 days only:
U.S. Virgin Islands Cent-sational Promotion
- The Perks
- $.25 cent room nights at participating hotels (maximum stay of three nights)
- $25 per person dining credit
- $25 per person activities credit
- Virgin Islands commemorative quarter Scotiabank coin set
- Booking Details
- Booking dates: October 9 – November 2, 2009* (25 days only)
- Travel dates: October 9 – November 15, 2009
- Reservations MUST be made through BookIt.com
- Participating hotels: BolongoBayBeach Resort, Carambola Beach Resort & Spa, Hibiscus Beach Resort, Hotel Caravelle, Marriott Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort, Secret Harbour Beach Resort, The Palms at Pelican Cove, Windward Passage, Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
* Packages available within the stated time frame, or until the allotted number of packages has been depleted; the offer does not apply to existing bookings; individual hotels may establish blackout dates; offer is only valid on bookings made on this promotion; $.25 rate does not include taxes or resort fees; bookings must be air/hotel vacation packages: back-to-back bookings without the purchase of a flight to the USVI will not qualify for this promotion.
About the New U.S.Virgin Islands Quarter
Introduced into circulation this month, the freshly minted quarter is imprinted with some of the Territory’s most treasured official symbols, including the Bananaquit bird, Yellow Cedar Flower and Tyre Palm Tree. Emblazoned with the U.S. Virgin Islands’ official motto, “United in Pride and Hope,” the quarter serves simultaneously as a reminder of the Territory’s unique identity, as well as its proud inclusion as a U.S. Territory. For more information about the United States Virgin Islands, check out VisitUSVI.com